Showing all 7 results
23 Duas for Kids$21.00
When asked to make Dua, young kids often say that they ‘don’t have one,’ or ‘don’t know what to ask for.’ On the other hand, children often memorise duas from the Quran and Sunnah and try to apply them in their daily lives, without the words going beyond the lips, because they haven’t fully grasped the meaning or power of what they are asking for.
This book will transform your child’s relationship with duas in sha Allah. It will completely change the way your child talks to Allah, when they talk to Allah and their expectations of Allah!
The book containing 23 duas from the Quran and Sunnah, gives an inspirational introduction to duas, as well as explanations at a child’s level of the implications of each dua, and how they can apply it in their own lives. The author’s use of gentle humour, and understanding of a child’s mind makes this book a great hit with any young reader.
Equip your child with the skills for asking Allah, the All Powerful, the Most Generous
Amina – Talking Muslim Doll$38.99
- Bi-lingual 16″ soft plush doll that speaks and sings
- Interactive hands, feet, number pad and colour pad
- Over four minutes of sound
- Muslim doll speaks English and Arabic
- Fun way for young children to learn languages
- Ages 3+
- Aamina speaks when you press her hands and feet.
This is an enjoyable way for your children to learn about Islam and it’s teachings.
Aamina will recite some essential Quranic words, phrases and surahs together with their meanings, including:
- Now with Tajweed – correct Arabic pronunciation
- Bismillah hir Rahman nir Raheem
- Al-hamdu lillah
- Jazakallah Khair
- La ilaha illallah, Muhammad dur Rasul’llah
- Surah Ikhlas followed by translation
- Surah Fatiha followed by translation
- Songs about Islam
PRE-ORDER NOW! (All Pre Orders will be dispatched by the end of February Insha’allah)
With child-safe LED lights and over six minutes of sound, My Dua’ Pillow allows your child to hear nighttime dua’s and a soothing lullaby to make bedtime easier, and more fun than ever!
- Hear Ayatul Kursi.
- Hear Du’a before sleeping.
- Hear a beautiful lullaby Nasheed.
- Hear the Du’a upon waking up.
- Hear the 3 Quls.
My First Quran Storybook$20.00
This book includes the best treasured stories from the Quran. It has;
- 42 easy to read Quran stories
- A moral value with each story
- Simple language
- Charming illustrations
- A Quran reference for each story at the end of the book
Designed for use at home or at school, this book makes the message of the Quran more meaningful for children.
Suitable for ages 6-12 years
- Full Quran Speaker
- Over 90 Nasheeds
- LED Multicoloured Touch Lamp
- USB Rechargeable
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Play Your Own Audio Using USB Drive, SD Card or Bluetooth
- Sleep Mode
- Alarm Clock
- Bedside Clock
- Powerbank (Charge Your Phone With The Quran Cube)
- Volume Control
- Choose The Surah And Recitor
- Rewind Forward Function
The Quran Cube LED Contains 7 Different Recitations Of The Full Quran – Reciters Include :
- Sheikh Sudais
- Sheikh Maher Al Muaiqly
- Sheikh Mishary Al Afasy
- Sheikh Juhainy
- Sheikh Abu Bakr Al Shatri
- Sheikh Mishary Al Afasy (Arabic With English Translation)
- Sheikh Sudais (Arabic With Urdu Translation)
Remind Me Dua Cards$12.99
Keep the sunnah of the Prophet Muhammed SAW alive around the house with these colourfully illustrated reminders. There are six different themes covering morning and evening times, getting dressed, leaving and returning home, eating, visiting the toilet and bedtime. Each reminder contains related words of rememberance of Allah actions from the sunnah. The reminders are cut out in different shapes and would make a great addition around any home. This is also a great way to help children learn the important dua’s.
Each reminder card is 38 cm tall.