Showing all 6 results
Arabic Alphabet Sound Puzzle$30.00
World’s first ever wooden Arabic alphabet puzzle.
Replace the letter in the correct position to hear it’s name eg. Alif, Baa, Taa etc.
A wonderful way for children to learn the Arabic Alphabet.
- Suitable for children aged 3+ years
- Made from quality wood
- Includes 2xAAA batteries
- Meets UK and European standards for Toy safety, EN71, CE.
iPray Salah Pad for girls$29.99
Teaching everything from the 5 Salah times to the full prayer with Adhan, Iqama, Dua’s and much more.
- Nicely illustrated to see the steps in Wudhu and Salah
- Press the play buttons under each picture to hear and learn how to perform Wudhu and Salah
- Press and follow each play button to hear the recitation in each position in Salah
- Press the i button to hear details for each positon in Salah
- Press the Adhan button to hear the beautiful call to prayer
- Press the Dua buttons to hear Dua’a after Adhan and Wudhu
- Learn how many rakahs there are in each Salah and the Dua after Salah
This is a great way to help children enjoy learning the values and correct way to perform Salah – fun, interactive and innovative.
- Comes ready to use with 3 x AAA batteries included
- Girl iPray pad has female voice recitations
- Comes with its own very detailed Beginners Guide to Salah to supplement the iPray pad
- All teachings in the iPray pad and in the guide book are according to the Hanafi School.
NOTE: The batteires included are for demonstration purposes and therefore may have a short shelf life.
Please note that iPray Salah pads only recorded in English and Arabic only. All iPray pads meet all the required British and European, Health and Safety requirements CE, EN71, and Rohs certified. (Age: 3+ Years).
Soft Foam Blocks$26.00
Kick-Start Arabic Learning JourneyMuid’s Arabic Alphabet & Number Learning Blocks are an enjoyable way to not only teach children the Arabic alphabet and numbering systems, but also to help them kick-start their journey to learning the Arabic language.Language, Imaginative and Number SkillsThis exciting, attractive and brightly-coloured set consists of 28 individually designed non-toxic blocks – each having a finely printed Arabic letter, number and word along with corresponding images and English transliterations – idealfor building children’s vocabulary and stimulating their language, imaginative and number skills.Cognitive DevelopmentThese blocks are a fantastic means of aiding children’s cognitive development by not only providing them with a way to engage in memory and mathematical games, but the added ability to physically build structures contributes to their spatial and divergent problem-solving skills.Soft, Safe, Durable and Stick together when WetThese soft blocks are made of super high density foam with precise edges for easy building and stacking. They are safe, durable and even float and stick together when wet!
- Arabic text and English transliteration
- Letters, Numbers, Words and corresponding Images and Arithmetic Symbols
- Ideal for kick-starting your child’s journey to learning the Arabic language
- Soft, Safe and Durable
- 28 Blocks
The Box of Manners$14.00
Meet the box that’s just bursting to teach Islamic manners and etiquettes! The box of Manners is a set of delightfully illustrated cards educating Islamic manners and etiquettes. These cards are used in three exciting games, developing interpersonal and social behavioural skills. The games cover memory application and referencing skills.