Showing all 8 results
Color Me In Eid Cards
This Colour In Eid card pack contains 5 hand drawn illustrations on card stock and 5 coloured envelopes.
A creative and therapeutic project that will keep the little ones busy (and grown ups too!) during the month of Ramadan, Eid al Fitr and Eid al Adha.
Bring out the artist in them!
Pack includes :
– 5 x Mixed Colour In Eid cards
– 5 x Coloured Envelopes
– FSC Certified
– Paper from responsible sources
– Copyright © Sabah Designs – Brand Islamic Moments
– All Rights Reserved.
With child-safe LED lights and over six minutes of sound, My Dua’ Pillow allows your child to hear nighttime dua’s and a soothing lullaby to make bedtime easier, and more fun than ever!
- Hear Ayatul Kursi.
- Hear Du’a before sleeping.
- Hear a beautiful lullaby Nasheed.
- Hear the Du’a upon waking up.
- Hear the 3 Quls.
Jenna Doll – The Quran Teacher$42.79
Jenna is a Quran Teacher. By pressing her heart, she recites 4 Surahs of the Holy Quran; Surah Al Fatiha, Surah Al Ikhlas, Surah Al Falaq and Surah Al Nas. Your kids learn whilst they play. Little by little, they will memorize the verses of the Holly Quran in an easy, interactive and fun way. Jenna is accredited by the Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities Department of the United Arabs Emirates.
Jenna’s name means Paradise in Arabic.
- EN 71 Certified, Tested according to International Standards
- CE Declaration of Conformity
- Certified by the Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities Department of Dubai.
- 145 seconds, 4 Surates in high resolution audio
- Batteries X3 already included (L1154)
Yousuf – Talking Muslim Boy
Yousuf speaks when you press his hands and feet.
- Bi-lingual 16″ soft plush doll that speaks and sings
- Interactive hands, feet, number pad and colour pad
- Over four minutes of sound
- Muslim doll speaks English and Arabic
- Fun way for young children to learn languages
- Ages 3+
This is an enjoyableway for your children to learn about Islam and it’s teachings.
Yousuf will recite some essential Quranic words, phrases and surahs together with their meanings,including:
- Now with Tajweed – correct pronunciation
- Bismillah hir Rahman nir Raheem
- Al-hamdu lillah
- Jazakallah Khair
- La ilaha illallah, Muhammad dur Rasul’llah
- Surah Ikhlas followed by translation
- Surah Fatiha followed by translation
- Songs about Islam
Please Note: These dolls do not come with a white robe or extra cartridge.