Showing all 4 results
Amina – Talking Muslim Doll$38.99
- Bi-lingual 16″ soft plush doll that speaks and sings
- Interactive hands, feet, number pad and colour pad
- Over four minutes of sound
- Muslim doll speaks English and Arabic
- Fun way for young children to learn languages
- Ages 3+
- Aamina speaks when you press her hands and feet.
This is an enjoyable way for your children to learn about Islam and it’s teachings.
Aamina will recite some essential Quranic words, phrases and surahs together with their meanings, including:
- Now with Tajweed – correct Arabic pronunciation
- Bismillah hir Rahman nir Raheem
- Al-hamdu lillah
- Jazakallah Khair
- La ilaha illallah, Muhammad dur Rasul’llah
- Surah Ikhlas followed by translation
- Surah Fatiha followed by translation
- Songs about Islam
Baby Cot Mobile$75.00
Soothe your baby to sleep with the lovely Arabic Alphabet cot mobile. The mobile attaches to your baby’s cot and features a state of the art memory card musical box that plays Islamic lullabies & Qur’an. As the lullabies play, the mobile slowly rotates to make the soft toys gently sway as your little one drifts off to sleep. The mobile with it’s beautiful canopy coordinates with the Arabic alphabet cubes. The Arabic alphabet cubes are detachable which allow you to re-use for educational purposes as the child develops & grows older.
- Cot arm
- Cot mobile pre-loaded with islamic lullabies, Quran & prayers
- Plush cube set
- USB cable to update memory card
Features and benefits
- Suitable from birth till 6 years of age
- Musical box which plays non-instrumental islamic lullabies, Qur’an & bed time prayers by children
- Arabic alphabet cubes hang from the mobile and will rotate slowly
- Attaches easily to the cot side
- Soothing and calming for bedtime
- Soft detachable cubes, Multi-use
- 0-1y: Cot mobile 1-2y: Toy 2-6y: Educational soft blocks
- Fabric composition: Velvet, plastic
- Filing: PP Cotton
- CE certified
- Weight: 200g
- Machine washable
PRE-ORDER NOW! (All Pre Orders will be dispatched by the end of February Insha’allah)
With child-safe LED lights and over six minutes of sound, My Dua’ Pillow allows your child to hear nighttime dua’s and a soothing lullaby to make bedtime easier, and more fun than ever!
- Hear Ayatul Kursi.
- Hear Du’a before sleeping.
- Hear a beautiful lullaby Nasheed.
- Hear the Du’a upon waking up.
- Hear the 3 Quls.
My First Wudu Book$17.00
Shade 7’s new book promises to make teaching children about body parts a fun, educational and interactive experience for all parents, particularly Muslim parents teaching their children how to do wudu, a ritual washing performed by Muslims in preparation for their 5 daily prayers. Parents will enjoy teaching their children to read the names of the body parts and watching them squeal with delight as they watch the colours appear on the white illustrations when they touch water.
- Introduction to body parts for young children in a fun and interactive way
- Introduction to wudu for Muslim parents and for inter-faith educators
- Unique colour changing feature when the book is put in water
- Suitable from age 0 upwards (birth)
- Wipe clean and safe for baby