Showing all 6 results
Arabic Alphabet Sound Puzzle$30.00
World’s first ever wooden Arabic alphabet puzzle.
Replace the letter in the correct position to hear it’s name eg. Alif, Baa, Taa etc.
A wonderful way for children to learn the Arabic Alphabet.
- Suitable for children aged 3+ years
- Made from quality wood
- Includes 2xAAA batteries
- Meets UK and European standards for Toy safety, EN71, CE.
Arabic Alphabet – Flashcards$8.00
Children have a tremendous capacity for expanding their knowledge, especially during their first six years. That’s when they are most eager to learn new things, and learning and playing with flash cards is an excellent way to satisfy their natural curiosity. Arabic Alphabet Flash Cards have many special features that improve on the traditional flash card, so you can take full advantage of your child’s instinctive leaning abilities.
Soft Foam Blocks$26.00
Kick-Start Arabic Learning JourneyMuid’s Arabic Alphabet & Number Learning Blocks are an enjoyable way to not only teach children the Arabic alphabet and numbering systems, but also to help them kick-start their journey to learning the Arabic language.Language, Imaginative and Number SkillsThis exciting, attractive and brightly-coloured set consists of 28 individually designed non-toxic blocks – each having a finely printed Arabic letter, number and word along with corresponding images and English transliterations – idealfor building children’s vocabulary and stimulating their language, imaginative and number skills.Cognitive DevelopmentThese blocks are a fantastic means of aiding children’s cognitive development by not only providing them with a way to engage in memory and mathematical games, but the added ability to physically build structures contributes to their spatial and divergent problem-solving skills.Soft, Safe, Durable and Stick together when WetThese soft blocks are made of super high density foam with precise edges for easy building and stacking. They are safe, durable and even float and stick together when wet!
- Arabic text and English transliteration
- Letters, Numbers, Words and corresponding Images and Arithmetic Symbols
- Ideal for kick-starting your child’s journey to learning the Arabic language
- Soft, Safe and Durable
- 28 Blocks
Yousuf – Talking Muslim Boy$38.99
Yousuf speaks when you press his hands and feet.
- Bi-lingual 16″ soft plush doll that speaks and sings
- Interactive hands, feet, number pad and colour pad
- Over four minutes of sound
- Muslim doll speaks English and Arabic
- Fun way for young children to learn languages
- Ages 3+
This is an enjoyableway for your children to learn about Islam and it’s teachings.
Yousuf will recite some essential Quranic words, phrases and surahs together with their meanings,including:
- Now with Tajweed – correct pronunciation
- Bismillah hir Rahman nir Raheem
- Al-hamdu lillah
- Jazakallah Khair
- La ilaha illallah, Muhammad dur Rasul’llah
- Surah Ikhlas followed by translation
- Surah Fatiha followed by translation
- Songs about Islam
Please Note: These dolls do not come with a white robe or extra cartridge.