Showing 25–28 of 28 results
ARABIC LETTERS ACTIVITY BOOK
THIS BOOK WILL HELP GET YOUR CHILD TO LOVE LEARNING TO READ THE QURAN
- Is your child making slow progress through their Qaida?
- Are they bored and frustrated in their lessons?
- Do you find it hard to spare the time they need revising at home?
If so, you’re probably worried this experience will associate bad memories with their Quran learning, which might even lead to them not reciting the Quran often when they are older, and then they’ll miss out on so much reward in this world and the hereafter, leaving you to feel frustrated, sad and regretful.
You need a way to get your children excited about learning the Quran, speed up their learning progress exponentially, all from the comfort of your home, without needing to spend time teaching them.
hat will help them in making fun memories with learning the Quran, which will ensure they’ll recite it throughout their lives and benefit from the treasures of peace and guidance the Quran provides. And with that, you’ll feel at ease, happy and fulfilled with no regrets.
What you’re looking for is something like the Arabic Alphabet Activity Book. At Learning Roots, we’ve been designing such solutions for children for over a decade.
The Arabic Alphabet Activity Book makes learning fun through:
- spot the difference
- matching games
- sequence games
- and so much more!
All that fun gets your child super excited about the Arabic Letters, so they’ll love learning and look forward to lessons.
The activity book covers letters in all their forms. Letters are the foundation blocks of words, so this makes the rest of their progress easier and faster, removing your frustration and building momentum in your child’s learning.
Best yet, most of the activities are self-explanatory, so your kids can get stuck in the book, needing little supervision from you, leaving you stress-free with great results.
KITAB WITH READ & RISE BOOK£59.98
SAY GOODBYE TO SLOW PROGRESS AND BORING QAIDA LESSONS!
- As a parent, do you find it hard to sit with and revise with your child because you don’t feel confident in your own tajweed or pronunciation? Or do you simply not have the time to sit with them at home?
- As a madrasah headteacher, do you see your students falling behind in lessons because they’re not revising at home?
Lack of revision at home is the single most common reason behind slow progress in the Qaida, leading to months, if not years of frustration for everyone, not to mention a negative learning experience which your child may associate the Quran with for life.
Wouldn’t it be great if children could just revise at home, without the need for parent’s supervision and at the same time, you could be confident that they are listening to the words being pronounced perfectly? That would free up your time and accelerate their progress through the Qaida allowing them to finish in less than half the time.
Well, that’s exactly what Kiitab does for you.
- This clever little device understands where your child is on a page and is able to read out anything they touch.
- This means your child can listen to any word being perfectly pronounced without the need to have your class teacher’s presence.
- Double tap a word and Kiitab will also explain its rules to you, making it easier for your to understand what’s going on in each lesson.
- Touch the icons at the top of your compatible Read and Rise book and KiiTab will start to play gameswith your child.
- These games boostspeed of recognition, making the experience a lot more fun and improves your child’s reading progress.
- Kiitab is light, portable and so simple to use, that a child can take it with them wherever they go making revision at home something that can be done independently by a child.
- This will free up parents time at home and a teachers time in class, confident in the knowledge that your child is listening to the words being perfectly pronounced each time.
- KiiTab has enhanced speaker quality, so sounds are easy and clear to understand.
- Children can however, use headphones if you don’t wish to disturb others while learning.
KIITAB COMES WITH A ONE-YEAR MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY.
The Read & Rise book along with Kiitab allow your child to revise their madrasah lessons at home while listening to the words being pronounced perfectly and with little need of your supervision. This accelerates their progress and makes the experience a lot more fun along the way.
The set includes, which has been developed and tested by Learning Roots and in used thousands of madrasahs, schools and homes around the world, includes; Read and Rise book and Pen.
Children’s Islamic Activity Book Set (5 Books)£15.99
Five fun-filled and exciting activity books aimed at introducing Islamic concepts to children.
They can learn about WUDU and PRAYER, travel the globe visiting some of the most beautiful MOSQUES OF THE WORLD… or why not make a trip to the wonderful holy cities of MAKKAH and MADINAH.
Features dot-to-dot drawings, colouring fun, puzzles to solve and over 60 stickers per book.
This set of comprises of the following titles:
- Makkah and Madinah Activity book
- Ramadan and fasting activity book
- Mosques of the world activity book
- All about prayer activity book
- All about wudu activity book
Make a dua hanging star£17.99
Stimulate your babies senses with this fun star shaped hanging toy. Carefully embroidered by Mother Bee, this ‘make a dua’ toy comes with a hanging strap to hang on pushchairs, car seats or cots.
This elegant star shaped cushion is ideal to brighten any room, designed and made by Mother Bee herself for all those little stars out there!
Made from softboa, it is strokably soft and comes filled with a comfy, plump filling. Not only do these cushions look and feel great, they come with a religious twist, allowing children to be exposed to Islam from an early age.
- 16 x 16 cm