Showing 25–28 of 28 results
Arabic Alphabet Flash cards£3.99
Children have a tremendous capacity for expanding their knowledge, especially during their first six years. That’s when they are most eager to learn new things, and learning and playing with flash cards is an excellent way to satisfy their natural curiosity. Arabic Alphabet Flash Cards have many special features that improve on the traditional flash card, so you can take full advantage of your child’s instinctive leaning abilities.
The English Alphabet – Write & Wipe Flashcards£11.99
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- 29 large double-sided wipe-clean flash cards.
- 2 wipe clean pens: 1 red and 1 blue, with detachable erasers.
- Full multilingual support in 11 languages: English, Arabic, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Turkish, Malay, Urdu, Bengali and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Multilingual support includes: a) instructions and b) removable sound stickers in all supported languages.
- Fun smiley stickers (removable), perfect for rewarding young learners.
- All the above is organised in a durable box with a magnetic lid.
Contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
Dimensions: 22.8 x 15.5 x 3.5cm
KITAB WITH READ & RISE BOOK£59.98
SAY GOODBYE TO SLOW PROGRESS AND BORING QAIDA LESSONS!
- As a parent, do you find it hard to sit with and revise with your child because you don’t feel confident in your own tajweed or pronunciation? Or do you simply not have the time to sit with them at home?
- As a madrasah headteacher, do you see your students falling behind in lessons because they’re not revising at home?
Lack of revision at home is the single most common reason behind slow progress in the Qaida, leading to months, if not years of frustration for everyone, not to mention a negative learning experience which your child may associate the Quran with for life.
Wouldn’t it be great if children could just revise at home, without the need for parent’s supervision and at the same time, you could be confident that they are listening to the words being pronounced perfectly? That would free up your time and accelerate their progress through the Qaida allowing them to finish in less than half the time.
Well, that’s exactly what Kiitab does for you.
- This clever little device understands where your child is on a page and is able to read out anything they touch.
- This means your child can listen to any word being perfectly pronounced without the need to have your class teacher’s presence.
- Double tap a word and Kiitab will also explain its rules to you, making it easier for your to understand what’s going on in each lesson.
- Touch the icons at the top of your compatible Read and Rise book and KiiTab will start to play gameswith your child.
- These games boostspeed of recognition, making the experience a lot more fun and improves your child’s reading progress.
- Kiitab is light, portable and so simple to use, that a child can take it with them wherever they go making revision at home something that can be done independently by a child.
- This will free up parents time at home and a teachers time in class, confident in the knowledge that your child is listening to the words being perfectly pronounced each time.
- KiiTab has enhanced speaker quality, so sounds are easy and clear to understand.
- Children can however, use headphones if you don’t wish to disturb others while learning.
KIITAB COMES WITH A ONE-YEAR MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY.
The Read & Rise book along with Kiitab allow your child to revise their madrasah lessons at home while listening to the words being pronounced perfectly and with little need of your supervision. This accelerates their progress and makes the experience a lot more fun along the way.
The set includes, which has been developed and tested by Learning Roots and in used thousands of madrasahs, schools and homes around the world, includes; Read and Rise book and Pen.
Mini Muslims – Islamic Pray Gym (PINK)£69.99
At a glance
Fun is just around the corner with the Mini Muslims islamic pray gym
Features & benefits:
- Suitable from birth
- Motor contains Qur’an (Juz Amma, nasheeds & soothing white noise lullabies
- Bluetooth enabled motor
- Toys include the Kaaba, Moon, Star, Cloud, Mirror & a Rattle Ball
- Develops hand-to-eye coordination and stimulates the senses
- Requires 2 x AA batteries (Not included)
Want to know more?
The Mini Muslims Pray Gym is jam-packed with quran, nasheeds & soothing white noise lullabies, enough audios to keep your child entertained. There are five hanging toys to encourage little limbs to reach out and play, including rattle toys, squeaky toys & the Kaaba. The bars are detachable so it can be used as a mat, once the child is older & becomes more understanding the mat can be used as a prayer mat to pray/practice Salaah. The mat is printed with the Arabic alphabet in order to entertain & allow the child to discover more, the edges are printed with a traditional Arabic design.
Available in pink & blue
What’s in the bag:
- 2 x removable bars
- 1 x playmat
- 5 x removable toys