- You cannot add "Blue Dua Pillow" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Showing 13–20 of 20 results
Blue Dua Pillow£26.99
This soft, cuddly toy is more than just a pillow!
With our own unique child-friendly recording, recorded especially for My Dua’ Pillow, and our exclusive lullaby that helps children fall asleep!
Child-safe LED lights and over six minutes of sound combine in Desi Doll Company’s original My Dua’ Pillow allows your child to hear nighttime dua’s/supplications and a soothing lullaby to make bedtime easier, and more fun than ever!
Press one of five beautifully embroidered buttons and hear over six minutes of a very cute child voice-over with excellent recitation with Tajweed, including:
- Press the Green Book: Hear Ayatul Kursi
- Press the Blue Moon: Hear the Du’a Before Sleeping
- Press the Purple Music Note: Hear a beautiful lullaby nasheed (No Instruments)
- Press the Orange Sun: Hear the Du’a Upon Waking Up
- Press the Pink Smiley Face: Hear the Three Quls
My Dua’ Pillow is 35 cm x 35 cm, and has stay cool LED lights to offer a soothing glow for bedtime- and the LEDs switch off automatically after 15 minutes! Use the volume control to set the perfect volume for a comfortable bedtime.
Includes 3x AA (LR 6) Batteries and meets all environmental standards. Suitable for ages 3-99 years! Tested to meet child safety requirements EN71 (parts 1,2,3) and EN62115.
Salam Sisters KARIMA – history buff, loves outer space, full of energy39.
Meet Karima, standing at 46cm (18in) tall, she’s the one you can count on to bring energy and life to any gathering, supply healthy snacks, and school you on historical facts.
Most likely to be: reading about an ancient civilisation, at tennis or archery training, or gazing at the planets and stars through her telescope.
Karima comes with:
- Playmat: Say hi to a 3D version of Karima, brought to life through augmented reality on your smartphone or tablet through the Salam Sisters app. Download for free on the App Store or Google Play
- Storybook: Learn more about Karima’s world through an original Salam Sisters story and activities (you can color in the pages of the book too!)
- Pre-styled scarf: We wish this came in adult sizes! An easy to slip on and velcro-into-place headscarf so Karima is always stylin’ even when she’s in a rush on her way to the masjid. Karima’s is a colourful pattern.
- Style-your-own scarf: With a nifty bit of elastic at the neck (no pins needed) and free-flowing ends, the style-your-own scarf encourages young minds to get experimental and create their own unique #HijabStyle. Karima’s comes in a pearl grey for when she feels like changing things up a bit.
- Undercap: Well, you can’t really wear a hijab without one right? So we’ve designed an undercap specifically for our Salam Sisters, complete with velcro bits making it super easy to put on and hold our girls’ hair in place.
- Hairbrush: Because Karima will arrive at your doorstep with her headscarf on, her hair might be a bit bent out of shape. Not to worry, we’ve included a hairbrush to help put the volume back into her natural curls because hair care counts for hijabi’s too!
- Cute outfit: Karima’s bringing corduroy back with her bright green corduroy pants. Paired with a sparkly long-length jumper and her favourite trainers with pink and matte gold details.
Ka’bah Keyring with Talbiyah£8.00
Press the Ka’bah door to hear the Talbiyah Labayk Allahumma Labbayk.
Repeated 3 times per press.
New! Another exclusive launch from The Desi Doll Company. Be one of the first to own one of these beautiful plush Ka’bah Keyrings.
With replaceable batteries!
Makes a perfect gift for anyone planning a blessed trip to Mecca for either Umrah or Haj. A fun way to learn.