Showing 37–48 of 79 results
My First Book about the Quran£6.99
“The perfect book to introduce children to the teachings in the Qur’an”
“The writer has done an outstanding job. Simple and captivating..The way the illustrator has captured the essence of the text and expressed it through illustrations is truly amazing.”Saniyasnain Khan, Director of Goodword Books
My First Book About the Qur’an: Teachings for Toddlers and Young Children
By Sara Khan, illustrated by Ali Lodge
Inside this board book toddlers and young children will find out about the Qur’an’s beautiful teachings: to care for all creation; to respect the books of the Prophet and God; to be good to one another; and to believe in Allah, the Creator.
Stunning illustrations, full of colour, bring the pages to life and the carefully written text is simple, easy to understand, and suitable to be read aloud.
It also features some facts about the Qur’an and common questions children might ask, such as: what does the word “Qur’an” actually mean?
Sara Khan is a writer, translator, and PhD candidate based in the UK.
Professional Black Edition: Ramadan Legacy Planner£12.99
A powerful and inspiring, smart Ramadan planner designed to take you on a step-by-step meaningful journey to help you achieve your biggest goals, create your 30-day action plan, and have a life-changing Ramadan. It’s more than just a planner. It inspires you to become the best version of yourself and gives you a step-by-step guide on how to achieve that.
Roadmap Your Ramadan
- The planner inspirationally guides you through a step-by-step roadmap to prepare for Ramadan, fulfil it with excellence, and leap beyond Ramadan!
Plan Each Day Powerfully
- Our 30-day action plan is one of a kind. A simple daily system to help you cover all of your worshipping activities and achieve your daily actionable goals.
Challenge Yourself & Dream Big
- We provide you with a unique and powerful exercises to challenge your inner self and dream big, we then help you to break that down into actionable goals for the month!
Smart Digital Interaction
- Scan the QR codes to digitally interact with the planner and follow our video guides on how to make the most of the planner and immerse in extra Ramadan content!
Elegant Islamic Design
- Every detail matters. We carefully and thoughtfully designed the flow and user interface of the planner. It speaks to your heart page by page.
Handcrafted Exclusive Quality
- Hand drawn artistic embossing, Japanese smooth quality paper, and a compact soft leather cover for a compact, stylish and practical feel.
- A5 5.8″ x 8.3″ in compact size
- Soft-leather flexi bound with curved edges
- 144 page full-colour high quality printing
- Japanese speciart smooth quality paper 110gsm
- 350g weight per planner
- Shrink-wrapping with belly band wrap
- Ribbon and elastic band
- Undated to sell in any year
What’s Inside The Planner?
Stage 1: Knowledge for Your Ramadan Journey
Learn inspirational knowledge that you need to internalize the purpose of Ramadan and cover off on the beautiful highlights of the key stages of Ramadan in terms of its spiritual depth and importance in your life. We also have authentic du’as, tips, tricks and a welcome video!
Stage 2: Powerfully Prepare for Ramadan
We take you through a 5-stage powerful Ramadan preparation exercise empowering you to understand where you are with your faith, where you want to go and how to get there. We cover everything from writing your personal Ramadan story, setting your Ramadan vision and goals, creating a master du’a list and more!
Stage 3: Journey Through Your 30-Day Action Plan
Never miss an act of worship with our 30-day action plan, featuring a daily schedule, checklist of prayers, Qur’an tracker, inspirational quote, goal tracking, gratitude card and personal space to journal each day. We have personal reflection check-ins to give you space to breathe along the way and make sure you are on track for a successful Ramadan.
Stage 4: Continuing The Ramadan Journey
It doesn’t stop there, we provide a guide on what to do after Ramadan ends including reflection practices, what to do on Eid, extra fasting and how to maintain the essence of Ramadan. There’s also plenty of space at the end to journal and use the planner as a notebook!
Ramadan Moon Book£7.99
Muslims all over the world observe Ramadan and the joyful days of Eid-ul-Fitr at the end of the month of fasting as the most special time of year. This lyrical and inspiring picture book captures the wonder and delight of this great annual event. Accompanied by illustrations inspired by Iranian art, the story follows the waxing of the moon from the first new crescent to full moon and waning until Eid is heralded by the first sighting of the second new moon. This book is for all children who celebrate Ramadan and those in the wider communities who want to understand why it is such a special experience for Muslims.
The Quran Explorer For Kids£10.99
This story cum activity book is an exciting new way to learn about the Quran. Along with stories, prayers and teachings, this book is also packed with crosswords, jigsaw puzzles, mazes, colouring activities and much more. This is a paper back book and it includes:
- Quran reference for each story and prayer
- Bright and colourful illustrations
- More than eighty stories
- Exciting activities
Little Explorers – Issue 22£4.99
Little Explorers – Issue 22 | The Islamic Magazine for Muslim Children
Learn how to pray salah in simple super steps in issue 22.
What’s Inside Issue 22?
- The key to paradise: let’s pray perfectly
- The best of creation: A change of Qiblah
- Healthy Explorers: Miswaak
- Story corner: Ahmed and the mother swan
- Mathletics Explorers
- Allah’s amazing animals: loveable lemurs
- Quiz Time with Uncle Nayaf
- 9 phenomenal facts
- FREE stickers
Plus lots more activities, jokes, games, recipes, colouring & puzzles!
Hakeem learns As-salamu Alaykum£10.49
After learning the meaning of As-salamu Alaykum. Hakeem greets all the animals in the zoo.
Quote from the author
“As a mum I found that repetition helps babies and toddlers recall key words, therefore what better sentance to start with than As salamu Alaykum. I wanted to create a fun and cheerful story while teaching children basic concepts in Islam.”
Little Explorers – Issue 30£4.99
Little Explorers – Issue 30 | The Islamic Magazine for Muslim Children
Explore our colourful world with issue 30!
What’s inside issue 30?
- Allah’s Beautiful Names: Al Khaliq
- The Best of Creation: How do you imagine the Prophet (SAW)?
- Explorers Long Ago : Ibn Haytham
- Poem: Let’s Rhyme! Let’s Explore!
- Special Report: Am I Special?
- Comic: All the colours of the Rainbow
- Super Science Experiment: Make a Rainbow Spinner
Plus lots more activities, puzzles & stories!
Mini Muslim Mindfulness Activity cards£10.99
Mini Mindful Muslims is a first new and exciting way to introduce mindfulness activities to your mini Muslims and Muslimahs, while spending quality time together.
The first kind of Islamic mindfulness activity deck for your mini Muslims and Muslimahs!
This deck is an inclusive tool for nurturing Islamic practises through relaxation techniques, positivity and calmness through mindfulness.
In this modern life, where everything is face-paced, time pressured and technology-fied, our minds are constantly stimulated by sound, distraction and information overload. It’s time we start slowing down and noticing what is around us to getting the most out of our relationship with God.
What’s in the pack?
– Beautifully illustrated double sided pack of 25 mindfulness activities cards
– Information Booklet with information and references
– Colour coded 3 sections
CALM rest & relax
FOCUS & awareness
POSITIVITY & kindness
Clear easy to follow instructions to guide you through each practice which come with all its brilliant benefits for the whole family!
Zara and Hakeem learn Alhamdulillah£10.49
After finding mummy unwell in bed, Zara and Hakeem help with the chores but everyone keeps on sneezing
Quote from the author
“As a mum I found that babies and toddlers love it when you make animated sounds when reading, therefore repeating ‘Alhamdulillah’ along with sneezing sounds it will help them link these sounds and words together.”
Allah Loves Me! – Kindergarten Islamic Studies Curriculum£24.99
This Kindergarten Islamic studies curriculum will prepare your child for the first level of the renowed I love Islam series by Kids of the Ummah. This book has 272 pages and includes facts, lessons and activities. This book can be used at home to teach children about Islam or it can be used as a reference guide for homeschooling. This book is suitable for children 4 years old and over. Lessons include a firm belief in Islam, story of prophet Muhammed SAW, five pillars, Quran and much more.
This book has an approved Islamic studies curriculum and colourful illustrations.