Here you will find the best children’s Islamic books , magazines and learning material for your children to read, engage with and enjoy.
Showing 1–12 of 52 results
Migo and Ali Love for the Prophets£15.99
This delightful book contains vibrantly illustrated stories of the prophets, from Adam (as) to Muhammad (saw). The stories are concise, and narrated in engaging, child-friendly language. A question and answer session after each story is also unique in its style, depicted as a conversation between the two lovable characters, and tackling questions that are most likely to arise in a young child’s mind.
‘I read the book and found it very beneficial for Muslim children. It is easy to read and understand. May Allah reward those behind it with the greatest of rewards.’
– Sheikh Shady AlSuleiman
‘The stories are narrated in an age-appropriate, attractive dialogue format which bring up searching and meaningful questions for both the children and adults to ponder over.
The book is vividly illustrated with a gentle sense of humour running through the stories, the main characters (Migo & Ali) introduce special concepts then entice the reader into taking ownership of their learning and discovering more.’
– Dr M.F ElShayyal
– Published in partnership with the Dawah project and supported by Islam Channel
– Complete set of stories of the prophets in one book
– Full colour illustrations throughout
– Unique narrative style
– By the author of My Dad’s Beard
My First Wudu Book£9.99
Shade 7’s new book promises to make teaching children about body parts a fun, educational and interactive experience for all parents, particularly Muslim parents teaching their children how to do wudu, a ritual washing performed by Muslims in preparation for their 5 daily prayers. Parents will enjoy teaching their children to read the names of the body parts and watching them squeal with delight as they watch the colours appear on the white illustrations when they touch water.
- Introduction to body parts for young children in a fun and interactive way
- Introduction to wudu for Muslim parents and for inter-faith educators
- Unique colour changing feature when the book is put in water
- Suitable from age 0 upwards (birth)
- Wipe clean and safe for baby
‘Don’t Forget to Say Bismillah’ – A Story Sound Book£15.99
Children will love to press the sound panel to hear the correct Arabic pronunciation of popular Islamic phrases. They can slide the switch to hear the English meaning.
This is a delightful story about a young Muslim family and how they use Islamic phrases in their daily life. As children read the book they will love to press the sound panel to hear the correct Arabic pronunciation of the Islamic phrases that they come across in the story.
Children will soon learn how to use these popular du’as in the correct context.
There is also a glossary and a quiz to help consolidate learning. Both parents and teachers will find this book to be a useful guide.
Little Explorers – Is It Salah Time?£4.99
Little Explorers – Issue 25 | The Islamic Magazine for Muslim Children
In issue 25, the Little Explorer characters are on a mission to fix their salah.
What’s inside issue 25?
- I Love Salah
- Treasure of Al-Fatiha
- Puzzling Puzzles
- Creative Crafts: Chatterbox Game
- Allah’s Amazing Animals: The Buraq
- The WonderNoor Workshop
- The Key to Paradise: 17 Special Rakahs
- Story Corner: Aunty Sajidah’s Tale of Salah
Plus lots more activities, puzzles & stories!
23 Duas for Kids£10.99
When asked to make Dua, young kids often say that they ‘don’t have one,’ or ‘don’t know what to ask for.’ On the other hand, children often memorise duas from the Quran and Sunnah and try to apply them in their daily lives, without the words going beyond the lips, because they haven’t fully grasped the meaning or power of what they are asking for.
This book will transform your child’s relationship with duas in sha Allah. It will completely change the way your child talks to Allah, when they talk to Allah and their expectations of Allah!
The book containing 23 duas from the Quran and Sunnah, gives an inspirational introduction to duas, as well as explanations at a child’s level of the implications of each dua, and how they can apply it in their own lives. The author’s use of gentle humour, and understanding of a child’s mind makes this book a great hit with any young reader.
Equip your child with the skills for asking Allah, the All Powerful, the Most Generous
A special 24-page colouring and activity book for younger children!
Inside this fun book, every page is just waiting to be coloured with a few pages featuring simple activities too:
- The Arabic Alphabet
- The English Alphabet
- Spot the difference activity
- Join-the-dots activity
- Maze activities
- The 5 pillars of Islam
- Comic strip
Hadith for Kids£10.99
The language of hadith often goes over children’s heads, leaving them uninterested, and unable to retain the information.
Alhamdulilah, not with this book!
The child-friendly explanations, lively design, illustration and section on how they can use the wisdom in their lives, will build a new love for hadith in young hearts In sha Allah!
My First Quran Storybook£10.99
This book includes the best treasured stories from the Quran. It has;
- 42 easy to read Quran stories
- A moral value with each story
- Simple language
- Charming illustrations
- A Quran reference for each story at the end of the book
Designed for use at home or at school, this book makes the message of the Quran more meaningful for children.
Suitable for ages 6-12 years
Little Explorers – Where’s the Water Gone?£4.99
Little Explorers – Issue 24 | The Islamic Magazine for Muslim Children
In this issue learn how precious water is and how we should be careful not to waste it.
What’s inside issue 24?
- Explorers world: Wonderful water
- The best of creation: The battle of Badr – part 1
- Let’s rhyme! Let’s explore!
- Allah’s amazing animals: Aquatic adventure
- The genius corner: I wonder how ships float?
- Sunnah Robot: Scrub-a-dub-dub!
- Extra special explorers
- RRR: The world water problem
- Quiz time with Uncle Nayaf
Plus lots more activities, jokes, games, recipes, colouring & puzzles!
Little Explorers – Issue 26£4.99
Little Explorers – Issue 26 | The Islamic Magazine for Muslim Children
In issue 26, the Little Explorer characters are racing to get as many good deeds as possible during Ramadan.
What’s inside issue 26?
- Ramadan Around the World
- An exciting pull out: 30 Days 30 Deeds
- The Premier League vs Ramadan League
- Creative Crafts: “Happy Ramadan Woven Star” & “Iftar Paper Cups”
- Comic: Aminah & Abdullah in Iftar Extravaganza
- Fasting Explorers: Ramadan Guide
- Ramadan Special: Jannah Delights
- Story Corner: Sufyan’s Not So Terrific Day
Plus lots more activities, puzzles & stories!